House Person (3 positions) (Full-Time)
Kauai Shores offers a fun and rewarding business environment with opportunities for career advancement and a true sense of `Ohana.
The House Person ensures a pleasant guest experience throughout the property by maintaining the cleanliness and aesthetic appeal of all public areas, including dining outlets, public leisure areas and public restrooms. Performs all associated duties, including operating cleaning equipment and handling cleaning chemicals appropriately. Supports the Housekeeping team with weekly housekeeping inventory and supply orders. Is a champion of our safety culture and ensures proper maintenance and monitoring of all housekeeping equipment. The House Person is also a champion of guest service and responds to guest requests including luggage assistance and delivery of hotel amenities.
The ideal candidate possesses a high work ethic, a great overall positive attitude and is friendly, engaging and helpful to all guests. The ideal candidate will have previous general cleaning experience, preferably in a hotel and resort setting.
The ideal candidate is also someone who has the following skills and abilities:
- Speaks, reads and writes in the English language.
- Available and willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 100 lbs, and able to push carts and equipment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and excellent at time management.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods and engage in considerable physical activity on a consistent basis.
- Team-oriented with strong communication skills to effectively work with the all hotel staff.
- Neat and professional appearance, a genuine Spirit of Aloha and the desire to serve.
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy all pre-employment screenings such as criminal background checks.
Kauai Shores offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, vision and dental coverage options, along with PTO and holiday benefits. All benefits are subject to eligibility criteria.