Housekeeper (2positions) (Full-Time)
Kauai Shores offers a fun and rewarding business environment with opportunities for career advancement and a true sense of `Ohana.
We are looking for a thorough Housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend to all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance our guest experience by keeping our facilities clean, well-maintained and aesthetically appealing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Clean and tidy all areas to the established standards and within assigned time limits.
- Deliver excellent guest service.
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms.
- Properly operate equipment and report maintenance issues to ensure equipment remains in good condition.
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues.
- Respond to and resolve guest requests or concerns within reason, and inform others when required.
- Check stocking levels of all supplies.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and adhere to all company policies.
The ideal candidate possesses a high work ethic, a great overall positive attitude and is friendly, engaging and helpful to all guests. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in commercial cleaning, preferably through hotel/resort housekeeping operations.
The ideal candidate is also someone who has the following skills and abilities:
- Speaks, reads and writes in the English language.
- Available and willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and maintain high levels of productivity and workmanship
- Helpful with guest service orientation.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Professionalism and high work quality, along with speed and attention to detail.
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 lbs. or more, and able to push carts and equipment.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods and engage in considerable physical activity on a consistent basis.
- Team-oriented with strong communication skills to effectively work with all hotel staff.
- Neat and professional appearance, a genuine Spirit of Aloha and the desire to serve.
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy all pre-employment screenings such as criminal background checks.
Kauai Shores offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, vision and dental coverage options, along with PTO and holiday benefits. All benefits are subject to eligibility criteria.